Normal maintenance service:
Including checking, tightening, adjusting, engine tune-ups, fuel-system adjustments, wheel balancing, cleaning, lubrication, oil changes, replenishment of fuel, engine oil, transaxle fluid, brake fluid, clutch fluid, power steering fluid, battery electrolyte fluid, anti-freeze coolant, windshield washer fluid, air-conditioner refrigerant and tire rotation.
Normal Deterioration and wear:
- - Spark Plugs
- - Worn brake pads / Linings
- - Worn clutch linings / Discs
- - Wiper Blades
- - Filters
- - Bulb and Fuses
- - V-Belts
Other wear and consumable items:
Normal maintenance items are warranted in normal service, only when the replacement in the result of defect in material or workmanship.
Damage and failure resulting from:
- - Negligence of proper maintenance as required in the Owner’s Manual.
- - Misuse, abuse, overload, accident, theft.
- - Water flooding or fire.
- - Use of improper or insufficient fuel, fluids or lubricants.
- - Use of part other than Hyundai Genuine Parts.
- - Any device and / or accessories not supplied by Hyundai.
- - Modification, alteration, tampering or improper repair
- - Deterioration of rubber parts, upholstery and soft trim under normal use and exposure.
- - Slight Irregularities not recognized as affecting quality of function of the vehicle or parts, such as slight noise or vibration, or items considered characteristic of the vehicle.
Incidental or consequential damage:
Such as fuel, telephone, travel, loading inconvenience, commercial and / or personal loss and loss of use of the vehicle.
Any economic loss including (without limitation) payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, lodging bills, food, other travel costs, storage charges and other incidental or consequential loss or damage.
- - Any vehicle where the odometer mileage has been altered.
- - Airborne “fallout”, industrial fall-out, acid rain, salt, hail, sand storm and other Acts of God.
- - Paint scratches, dents or similar paint or body damage.
- - Action of road elements (sand, gravel, dust or road debris) which result in stone chipping of paint and glass.
- - Any paint defects or problems arising out of cargo compartment. (Trucks only)